Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Bottle Caps

I decided to make some bottle caps on a whim since they seem pretty popular now days and are so easy to customize.  These are the first ones I made and I drilled a hole in top and bottom of each one to be made into necklace charms.  I listed them on my ETSY store just for fun ....Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions.  These ones are sealed with DuraGlosss Clear Varnish.  At first I was using E-Lite Resin but i couldn't get them bubbles out for the life of me.  I'm not sure though that the DuraGloss will be thick enough.  We shall see !!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

 

These caps are too cute on ball chains.  I actually started making them because I felt a bit guilty for always making stuff for my daughter an not my son.  I thought to myself, "What can I make him ??" Even though he's a bit small yet I made him a really cute Ed Hardy inspired one and a few others too.  They are also great for the little guys on pins to decorate their diaper bags and even bookbags for back-to-school!!! The diesigns pictured are for girls but I will post some pics of the boys ones soon since these have quickly become my new obsession!  I can put almost any design or character on them so let me know what you have in mine and I can make something super special for your little guy or gal!

1 comment:

.