Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Obsession - Rosette Bib Necklaces

I have quickly developed another obsession for making frayed fabric and ribbon rosettes.  I originally just intended on doing them on headbands but while I was low on supplies one day I decided to make some popular bib necklaces for little girls and they came out fabulous......hence the reason I am now obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 5 gaziliion pounds of scrap ribbon so I'm hoping to add lots more.  So far these are all on my ETSY shop!

Click on each thumbnail to see a larger version


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the hair accessories@!! I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from TTT!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visitng and following my blog,
    I follow you back.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Bog Hop!! Lovely blog you have here! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! I want one!

    I just found your blog through a Thursday Blog Hop! Have a great night.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete